Share The Adventure.
We're always looking for new adventure partners from all corners of the globe, from Ben Nevis to New South Wales, so if you're ready to start listing, we'd love to get you started on the site!
We want everyone booking through Hyera to know they're doing so with providers who respect their experience and safety. Considering the risks surrounding some of the sports available, we require all prospective partners to be verified before listing.
Simply fill in the form above, and check that you meet all of the core requirements below. If the team is satisfied you're good to go, we'll approve you automatically (usually within the same day) and email you a welcome guide so you can start getting the most out of your listings.
Should we have a few more questions for you, someone will be in touch shortly thereafter to help you with your verification. Of course, should you have any questions or suggestions for us regarding becoming a partner, feel free to drop us a line via the message box below; and we'll be happy to chat!
Hyera Partner Core Requirements:
- A Hyera Account - Get yours now
- A (free) Paypal Business Account - Get yours now
- You - and any other businesses involved in the delivery of your experiences, courses or holidays - must hold Public Liability Insurance to a minimum value of £1m
- All guides and instructors within your business must be appropriately accredited and qualified
- There must be at least one member of your team present during activities with appropriate first aid and/or rescue training